lunes, 21 de diciembre de 2009

Balance sheets

The downside of business but I know it's important-the balance sheets. I don't mind doing it, but it's work that isn't paid for. Entrepreneurs have to do all the tasks. Note: Never EVER do finances in retrospect. Trying to remember what check amounts were for last summer and even this fall is obviously inaccurate and thus can only be an estimation. Luckily, it's only for my personal records.

Having said that, I'm very thankful for having taken finance because I am now an excel pro or at least semi-proficient and Z's Keys has made double what it has in the past!!! I believe this is a combination of being able to continue lessons regardless of where I am physically as well as taking on more people than normal during the semester.

I have done some web revision and Z's Keys now has its own email, Twitter, and Facebook fan page so feel free to check 'em out and become fans and "friends."

Happy holidays!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario